So highly recommend this recipe! It’s fresh, simple, delicious!
Can eat it straight away warm from the oven or chill and eat later.
- 1 large butternut squash
- Olive oil
- 1tbsp paprika
- 1tbsp mixed herbs
- Bag of rocket
- Mug of pitted olives
- 2 avocados
For the dressing
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp cider apple vinegar
- 2tbso olive oil
- Sat and pepper
- Preheat oven to fan 180′
- Peel the squash and cut into chunks
- Place in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, season and sprinkle over the paprika and herbs, add fresh herbs like rosemary if you can.
- Mix everything well and bake for about 40mins – until soft
- For the dressing mix all the ingredients together
- Mix the rocket with the dressing and olives, mix the salad with the squash and slice and mix the avocado in too