Quick meals are the best meals! And when they’re fresh and super tasty even better!
I have followed a recipe from Deliciously Ella.
- GF Brown pasta
- Cherry tomatoes
- Tin tomatoes with chilli
- Tomato purée
- Apple cider vinegar
- Black beans
- Olive oil
- Bok Choy
- Fresh rosemary
- Start in a frying pan with a little olive oil and add the chopped veggies (except spinach) Cook for 5/10mins.
- Add the tomato purée, can of tinned tomatoes, and sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Season and add a little apple cider vinegar. About 1tbsp and taste, add more to taste.
- Add the beans (already cooked)
- Allow to simmer
- Meanwhile cook the pasta. Normally only takes 6mins
- Add the spinach with a few mins to go.
- Once the pasta is drained add to the pan and mix.
- Eat! Yum